Tuesday 17 April 2018

Winnie Harlow covers Harper’s Bazaar Singapore May 2018




Really have no time for this chick! when we first met it was not good .... it was her manager who said OH! your a judge and part of the Top Model Family and I said yes and he then asked if I knew Winnie .... I didn't and he said he would introduce me .... I put my hand out to shake and she just ignored me and then he suggested I take a selfie so I then sat next to her and she was just too much trouble .... so I got up and walked and SHE was offended ..... Millennials that's all I'm saying it was dark skinned ones like us who pathed the way ...... I have since been in her company maybe because I was saying hi to Naomi and she was interested then but I wasn't ........


Pretty girl and I like how was her thing she has got so far but ugly attitude ......





No comments: