Tuesday 10 April 2018

Dolce&Gabbana Alta Moda S/S 2018 Couture Show

Check it out Dolce&Gabbana takes New York and it will be probably the last Dolce event I attend as its all about celebrity and milennals with the brand who believe paying celebrity kids huge sums of money will help sales amongst the young who have no money ....





Good luck with that ... after over 20 years and a wardrobe and archive filled with Dolce I now bow out! ..... I'm apparently too old according to their PR .... so when you have money and always bought your pieces you can take said money elsewhere ... that's if your not brainwashed and you actually realised you help build the brand ...... wow! when you think you have friends and they drop you like a pile of shit in their hands ... I will always remember that question I was asked many times ..... what did you think of the collection?












No comments: