Thursday 13 April 2017

F**K ME HARD WE HAVE A COLLECTION - SANDRO FALL/WINTER 2017/18











Love, love, love this collection its bang on the money ....Gucci are the label of the moment but if your budget does not stretch that far then Sandro's fall collection for women should be your next best






friend if you know what I mean ...... It's not the poor relation it's a well thought of collection that encompasses the same vision as Gucci ...... NO!! i am not saying they have copied Gucci! They have the same thinking and managed to produce a completely different and unique collection and not so severe as Gucci ......

Well thought of collection and on my list for possible clients for styling and personal shopping.....


F**K ME HARD WE HAVE A COLLECTION .... It's a hot one!

I'm not like some male #cough bloggers who buy and wear womenswear clothing although I have a few pieces of womenswear in my wardrobe they are not obvious .... but if I could I would wear every piece of this collection





No comments: