Monday 27 March 2017

IS THIS WHAT FASHION HAS COME TO ?




Fashion month is well and truly over ...... we saw the good the bad and the ugly .....New York we saw something new but technically everyone calls you the under dog then there was London....... Next! Milan ....always great for fashion as they say Italian's do it better... then there was Paris where the real fashion is and where the buyers buy .... that's why said Italian brands well some of them pack up their collections and take it to Paris because that's where the business happens


Now ...Now..... my thing is especially in Paris and Milan ... are the designers who dug into their company's archives so not  comfortable with what they are presenting?


and why are mags such as vogue, Elle, GQ, to name a few going all fan girl and not mentioning for example look 17 was the oversize sweater with city shorts .... 


what's actually been said is Gigi, Bella, Kendall, Hailey, oh and I don't even know their names but they are Lisa Rinna's daughters ... (OK I know their names I'm just being ignorant) walking runways?


What's being said is Gigi walked at Moschino and so did Bella ..... When was it all about who wore it than the actual fashion?

Isn't it bad enough the people who can afford to buy these collections are being told indirectly we only want young millennials wearing it the ones who can't afford to buy it ... then the young with trust funds or the young with their loaded 17th credit card who can afford to buy they are being brainwashed to buy and get themselves in debt because Gigi is wearing it on the runway .... not on the street? if they do only once and because it was free and the general public don't know this they wear it because it was their payment!



Ok i'm not going to ramble on anymore because of I do it would be a novel I have so much to say on this subject plus I've been told I'm too real .... isn't that what bloggers do tell the truth?  not the new breed they will sell themselves out and the supposed UK blogger community out for that free Boo hoo dress which cost 99p to make ... ok enough I'm in trouble already ... and I don't want to get in anymore ... believe me the UK don't appreciate my frankness like they did before OH! apart from Michael Kors when I had a gripe at the Jet Set tote ....


Now the big question is ... do you get where I'm coming from? have you noticed? what are your views?

come on guys ..... I remember when it use to be all about the fashion..... when did we ok not we when did you lose that?


dying to know your thoughts on why designers have got lazy and hiding behind fast tracked, rich kids with famous parents, I'm short but the general public are stupid and won't notice models  ..... Comment box is all yours!!









Is it the death of the hardworking model who started from the bottom? there's still a few of them but when they make it they shut that door on upcoming models i've met some  of them and won't name them ... i will leave karma to introduce themself to those girls ......


Image result for naomi campbellImage result for kate moss

No comments: